Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Bithday List Entry: T-Shirt

Some of my friends and family probably plan to give me a personalized T-Shirt for my birthday (30.07 in case you forgot). Here are some suggestions on what you might write on them :)
  • Programming is understanding. - Kristen Nygaard
  • Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. - Albert Einstein
  • Those of you who think they know everything are very annoying to those of us who do.
  • There is intelligent life on Earth, but I'm just visiting.
  • To err is human to forgive divine.
  • Obviously the only rational solution to your problem is suicide.
  • I'm not going deaf. I'm ignoring you.
  • You have a right to your opinions. I just don't want to hear them.
  • Biodegradable
And, in case this list is not enough you can always copy one of these slogans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home